We are looking for somebody to join our small sales office team, to assist with supporting the day to day function of the sales office, dealing with customer queries, and performing general office duties.
- Dealing with customer queries
- Providing customers with quotations and organising deliveries
- Technical and commercial customer-specific troubleshooting.
- Processing of orders, including trade and eCommerce
- To provide back up to our account managers
- To observe and qualify customer purchase orders
- Resolve technical matters, training will be given
Key skill required
- Telephone sales skills and good customer service support levels
- Dimensional awareness: you will need to advise customers of the options available to solve their problems and the merits of each of the options
- Computers skills: Experience with Microsoft Office and other general IT skills will be a requirement. Knowledge of Sage an advantage but training will be given.
- Salary of £19,000
- 24 days paid holiday
- Company pension
- Role-based approximately 5 miles outside Banbury so car essential
- Working within a dynamic business, successfully operating with an upward sales trend for 20+ years
CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies)