We are looking for 2 people to join our small sales office team, to assist with supporting the day-to-day function of the sales office, dealing with customer queries, and performing general office duties.
- Dealing with customer queries
- Providing customers with quotations and organising deliveries
- Technical and commercial customer-specific troubleshooting.
- Processing of orders, including trade and eCommerce
- To provide backup to our account managers
- To observe and qualify customer purchase orders
- Resolve technical matters, training will be given
Key skill required
- Telephone sales skills and good customer service support levels
- Dimensional awareness: you will need to advise customers of the options available to solve their problems and the merits of each of the options
- Computers skills: Experience with Microsoft Office and other general IT skills will be a requirement. Knowledge of Sage is an advantage but training will be given.
- Salary of £19,000
- 24 days paid holiday
- Company pension
- Role-based approximately 5 miles outside Banbury so car essential.
- Working within a dynamic business, successfully operating with an upward sales trend for 20+ years
CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies)