We are looking for someone to join our accounts team,
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and organised individual with previous Account’s experience. You must be an excellent communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels both inside and outside of the business.
Good I.T, literacy, and numeracy skills are basic requirements. Also, experience with SAGE is essential.
Accounts Assistant Duties, reporting to the Finance Director :
- Assisting Monthly payroll / monthly commission preparation and Pensions
- Reconciliations, raising invoices and some banking as well as Bank reconciliation
- Experience with financial systems – Sage Line 50
- Assist in dealing with commodity codes and commercial invoicing
- Management and input of supplier invoices
- Monthly Payment run preparation
- Assist in credit control
- General ad-hoc Accounts Administration
- Willingness to dovetail between 2 sister companies, operating from the same facility
This role is an extremely important part of the team and the successful candidate will be a naturally positive and motivated member of the team.
The candidate needs to have a high level of excel skills and attention to detail, they will need to be able to work well in a team as well as independently.
Hours, salary, and benefits:
- Mon to Friday – 08.30 to 17:00
- £20,000 to £24,000
- Pension/holidays 24 days, Pension fund
Remote location, so car essential.
CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies)