Here at BPF, we offer range of screen brackets which have multiple fitting options (available HERE). All of these brackets are quick and easy to install, and offer support to a range of desk mounted privacy screens! However, one thing we get asked is “how do you fit a screen bracket”?
In this short guide, we’ll explain how to mount both a ‘Surface Mount Screen Bracket’ and an ‘Edge Mount Screen Bracket’.
Both of these screen brackets are made from light, durable Aluminium and compatible with privacy screens of thickness between 7-16mm. Additionally, they are also compatible with desk top of thickness 20-26mm; including the most popular 25mm MFC desktops commonly found in contemporary offices across the UK.
Surface Mount Bracket
These Metal Brackets are designed to clamp onto the backs of desks to give support to desk-mount screens. Subsequently, they are made from a strong construction and are powder coated to achieve a consistent quality finish.
How to Mount
- Position the brackets on/under where you want the screen to be mounted, then undo “Bolt #1” shown above.
- Fix half the brackets to the desk top (on or under) with the included self-taping screws, then reattach the other half with “Bolt #1”.
- Insert the privacy screen into the mounting brackets.
- Tighten the “Bolt #1” to firmly grip the screen.
Edge Mount Bracket
These Metal Brackets have been designed to clamp onto the backs of desks to give support to desk-mount screens. They are made from a strong construction and are powder coated to achieve a consistent quality finish.
- Push the two brackets over the edge where the screen is to be mounted, as shown above
- Tighten both brackets from underneath with the supplied bolts.
- Insert the privacy screen into the mounting brackets, loosen “Bolt #1” (shown above) if necessary. 4. Tighten the “Bolt #1” to firmly grip the screen.
- *For desktops with thickness of 25mm or less, only
Want to know more?
Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions or simply want to know more, get in touch today via our CONTACT US page; either over the phone or our live chat service!