D Shaped Glass Clamps
These D shaped glass clamps are designed to securely fit glass panels to balusters, allowing you to complete a range of stylish, interior applications. They are commonly found on glass balustrade stairs / glass banisters, glass balconies and glass railings in both residential and commercial properties. As a result, the glass panels allow for light to pass through, subsequently creating a brighter and more spacious environment!
They can also be used as a stylish alternative to desk screen brackets, allowing you to surface mount both acrylic and glass screens to desk tops.
D shaped glass clamps are manufactured from Zamak and stylishly finished in either Chrome or brushed Nickel, thus producing an elegant yet structurally sound fitting that is suitable for a range of interior applications.
- For Glass Panels: Small: 4-5mm thick | Medium & Large: 6-8mm thick
- Material: Zamak
- Finish: Chrome Plated or Brushed Nickel
- Glass Clamp Jaw: Fitted with rubber inlays
- Flat backed: For flat surfaces
- Suitable for: Indoor use. Not suitable for outdoor use or humid environments
- Glass panel: Secured & tightened with threaded screws
- Screwdriver required: Cross-head / Philips screwdriver
- Not included: Screwdriver, mounting screws, plastic plugs
Please note: Each glass clamp has been fitted with a rubber inlay to cushion the contact area between the bracket jaw and the glass panel. However, these fittings are designed for use with glass and acrylic that has been tempered to withstand compression.
Glass Clamps | 2-Way, 3-Way & 4-Way
Our range of 2, 3 and 4-Way glass clamps are designed to securely connect glass panels that are 4-6mm thick; allowing you to complete a stylish yet durable corner joint that is suitable for a wide range of glass panel applications. Subsequently, these are commonly found in retail stores, binding Glass cabinets, Glass shelving and Glass Cube Display Units.
This elegant range of glass clamps is manufactured from Zamak/Zinc alloy and completed in an elegant chrome plating or matt aluminium finish.
- 2-Way Connector: For 2 panels | 3-Way Connector: For 3 panels | 4-Way Connector: For 4 panels
- For glass panels: 4-6mm thick
- Material: Zamak/Zinc alloy
- Finish: Choice of Chrome or Matt Aluminium
- Suitable for: Indoor use
- Glass is secured with threaded screws (with soft PVC inlays)
- *Metal threaded screws included
- Typical applications include: Glass cabinets, Glass shelving & Glass Cube Display Units
- Open, closed or blind options available
Please note: As with the D shaped glass clamps, each of these glass clamps has been fitted with a soft PVC inlay to cushion the contact area between the bracket and the glass panel. However, these glass clamp fittings are designed for use with glass and acrylic that has been tempered to withstand compression.